By Hamid R. Arabnia
Read or Download Advances in Computational Biology: 680 (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology) PDF
Similar anatomy books
This vintage well-illustrated textbook simplifies neuroscience content material to concentration insurance at the necessities and is helping scholars study vital neuroanatomical proof and definitions. between its many differences are its association via sector after which pathways into and out of the anxious procedure, which allows scholars an built-in view of the anatomy and body structure; point of therapy suited for more and more shorter neuroanatomy direction hours for clinical and allied future health scholars; and the author's succinct writing variety.
Erectile disorder as a Cardiovascular Impairment organizes and summarizes the numerous points of biology and metabolism in cardiovascular and sexual functionality. assurance contains how blood vessels are chanced on to paintings, their function in high blood pressure, atherosclerosis, type-2 diabetes, oxidative pressure, metabolic syndrome, and erectile disorder.
ALERT: Before you buy, discuss with your teacher or overview your direction syllabus to make sure that you select the right kind ISBN. numerous types of Pearson's MyLab & learning items exist for every identify, together with custom-made models for person faculties, and registrations will not be transferable.
Hominids have regularly been passionate about representing their very own our bodies. the 1st “selfies” have been prehistoric detrimental hand photographs and human stick figures, by way of stone and ceramic representations of the human determine. millions of years later, relocating through old paintings and literature to modern social media, the modern time period “selfie” used to be self-generated.
- Microorganisms in Home and Indoor Work Environments: Diversity, Health Impacts, Investigation and Control
- Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations: Endocrine System: Volume 2 (Netter Green Book Collection)
- The Amygdaloid Nuclear Complex: Anatomic Study of the Human Amygdala
- Temperature and Toxicology: An Integrative, Comparative, and Environmental Approach
- Structure and Function of the Bladder Neck (Advances in Anatomy, Embryology and Cell Biology)
- Macrophages: Biology and Role in the Pathology of Diseases
Extra info for Advances in Computational Biology: 680 (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology)
Advances in Computational Biology: 680 (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology) by Hamid R. Arabnia